12-night India's Golden Triangle and the Sacred Ganges Cruise/Land Package
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
Ganges Voyager II
Delhi (New Delhi)/Kolkata
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- $300 per Couple Shipboard Credit
The ship's spacious, high-ceilinged suites are a serene sanctuary, with beautiful hand-painted murals and all the comforts of a five-star hotel. All suites have a cozy sitting area and a French balcony with floor-to-ceiling glass doors. A bed dressed in soft linens, with a choice of pillows. Your roomy bathroom has a rain shower, comfy robes and slippers, and spa-quality bath products. Other high-end amenities include a generous amount of closet space, under-bed storage, a flat-screen television with a wide selection of on-demand movies, individual climate control, bottled water replenished daily, fresh fruit and flowers upon arrival, an iPhone docking station with alarm clock, makeup mirrors and universal electrical plugs.
Early Booking Savings When You Pay in Full at Time of Booking
Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom
- Lavishly appointed riverview suites with private balconies
- 2 nights in New Delhi at The Oberoi New Delhi (or similar)
- 1 night in Agra at The Oberoi Amarvilas (or similar)
- 2 nights in Jaipur at The Oberoi Rajvilas (or similar)
- Meals onboard prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 12 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Complimentary house wine, local spirits and beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee will be served throughout the cruise. Onshore lunches include complimentary soft drinks, coffee, and tea. Onshore dinners include complimentary house wine, local beer, soft drinks, coffee, and tea
- 9 days of excursions, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- 1 country: India
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Tour Manager
- Complimentary Wellness Program on every sailing
- Cultural enrichment
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
- Pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Optional roundtrip airfare
Payment in full for optional airfare booked in conjunction with a Uniworld Cruise or Cruise-Tour is required at time of booking. Upon receipt of full air payment, your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. You may cancel your air within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund of the cost of the airfare.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
1401 N. Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18104